Hello, I’m Chris Ward, a plumbing and heating engineer and I run Chris Ward Plumbing and Heating.
We’re based in and around Rugely where we offer a variety of services including boiler installation, central heating installation, gas engineer services and plumbing repairs.

I don’t just install boilers; I’m a certified Baxi installer. This means I can offer an extended 7-year warranty on new Baxi boilers, and if something goes wrong in this time I can get a Baxi engineer out to fix it within 24 hours. I don’t just install central heating, I am happy to work with you on all aspects of your central heating system to help you get the best possible “fit” for your property.

I’m also Gas Safe Registered which means I’m qualified to work with gas. As part of my gas engineering services, I provide Landlord Certificates for a number of landlords in and around Rugeley.

I do all plumbing jobs, big and small and as I’m a perfectionist I give as much to the smaller jobs as I do the bigger ones – that’s why most of my work in the past has come through recommendation and word of mouth.

I’m City and Guilds certified, have Public Liability Insurance up to £5 Million and I’m happy working with householders, tenants, and letting agencies.

Some of the services we offer include:

Boiler Services

Boiler Installation by Baxi approved engineer.

Central Heating Services

Central Heating installation. I’m happy to work with you to get the best fit system for your property. I’m happy to offer advice on the choices of hot water systems and radiators available to you.

Gas Engineer Services

I install gas fires and gas stoves. As well as being a Gas Safe Engineer, I’m qualified to issue landlord safety certificates.

Plumbing services

We carry out plumbing repairs big and small – from supplying new taps and wcs, to full bathroom and kitchen installation. Emergency plumbing repairs at your request.

I am happy to provide references, or you can have a look through my customer reviews.

If you have any questions, please get in touch on my mobile or through the form on the right.